Exporting results in Excel

This forum post has been removed

Number of replies: 8
The content of this forum post has been removed and can no longer be accessed.
In reply to Deleted user

Re: Exporting results in Excel

by Mike Churchward -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Hi -

I'm afraid I don't understand what the problem is you are having. The "Download in text format" option when you are viewing all of the responses downloads a CSV file with all of the responses. Is that what you are using?

mike

In reply to Mike Churchward

In reply to Deleted user

by Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
Henry. I saw your post in the German forums and I think you are talking about the Feedback module and not the Questionnaire module. If I am correct please say, and I will move this thread to the Feedback forum instead.
Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Mary Cooch

In reply to Mike Churchward

by Craig Brown -

I'm getting lots of negative feedback about the new excel spreadsheet from staff that I support. 

Will there  be an option to bring back the two page version? The formatting in the new version is pretty poor.

Cheers,

Craig

In reply to Craig Brown

by Stephan Romer -

I agree completely with Craig Brown.

We can't work with the new Excel export. We would appreciate to have back the old one.

Cheers,

Stephan

In reply to Stephan Romer

by Stephen Gibbs Jr. -

We are also wanting to be able to export the summary data like you could before.  Can this be fixed?

In reply to Deleted user

by Katrin Backhaus -

We have the same problem in 3.11. We do not need the list of individual responses (csv export is still tere for those), but the data from the "Anaylsis" tab - and there is now way to get it out in spreadsheet format - which was possible before.