Exporting results in Excel

Exporting results in Excel

by Henry Patz -
Number of replies: 8
Hello,
we just updated the from 2.9 to 3.11+, so I don't know, how long the problem stood. Fact: The excel-table has just one table. The "detailed"-table is here, the overall-results are missing.
Thanks for fixing
Henry
Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Henry Patz

Re: Exporting results in Excel

by Mike Churchward -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Hi -

I'm afraid I don't understand what the problem is you are having. The "Download in text format" option when you are viewing all of the responses downloads a CSV file with all of the responses. Is that what you are using?

mike

In reply to Mike Churchward

by Henry Patz -
Hi Mike,

I use the “Download as Excel” and always got two tables in one Excelfile. Now it is just one. “Antworten” in the One-Table-Picture is the new “detailed”, the other one with summeries is missing now.

Henry
Attachment Bildschirmfoto 2016-07-21 um 09.04.58.png
Attachment Bildschirmfoto 2016-07-21 um 09.14.39.png
In reply to Henry Patz

by Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
Henry. I saw your post in the German forums and I think you are talking about the Feedback module and not the Questionnaire module. If I am correct please say, and I will move this thread to the Feedback forum instead.
Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Mary Cooch

by Henry Patz -
You are correct and my English is bad... Questionnaire is not Feedback... SORRY and thanks for helping/transfering.
In reply to Mike Churchward

by Craig Brown -

I'm getting lots of negative feedback about the new excel spreadsheet from staff that I support. 

Will there  be an option to bring back the two page version? The formatting in the new version is pretty poor.

Cheers,

Craig

In reply to Craig Brown

by Stephan Romer -

I agree completely with Craig Brown.

We can't work with the new Excel export. We would appreciate to have back the old one.

Cheers,

Stephan

In reply to Stephan Romer

by Stephen Gibbs Jr. -

We are also wanting to be able to export the summary data like you could before.  Can this be fixed?

In reply to Henry Patz

by Katrin Backhaus -

We have the same problem in 3.11. We do not need the list of individual responses (csv export is still tere for those), but the data from the "Anaylsis" tab - and there is now way to get it out in spreadsheet format - which was possible before.