[ADAPTABLE] Login menu problem

[ADAPTABLE] Login menu problem

by Russell Wilson -
Number of replies: 6

Hi, does anyone know a fix for this error? As you can see when I hover over my name the underline is broken. See pic for details. Thanks

(Edited by Mary Evans - Added ADAPTABLE theme name in subject - original submission Friday, 15 July 2016, 2:35 PM)

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Russell Wilson

Re: Login menu fix

by Mary Evans -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

We need to know the name of the theme and also the version of Moodle before we can help you.

Thanks,

Mary

In reply to Mary Evans

Re: Login menu fix

by Joe Downes -

Hello there, the theme being used is adaptable and the Moodle version is 3.1.

Hope you can help!

In reply to Russell Wilson

Re: [ADAPTABLE] Login menu problem

by Fernando Acedo -
Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
Thanks for finding this little issue. In fact there are two issues. An space before the user name and another after.

Looks a FA icons issue. Will investigate it.
In reply to Fernando Acedo

by Joe Downes -

Thank you that would be a great help

In reply to Joe Downes

by Mary Evans -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Hi Joe,

Can you try adding this to the Custom CSS section of the Adaptable settings page?

In reply to Mary Evans

by Mary Evans -

Further to my last comment where I added some CSS for you to try adding in the settings page for this theme.

Here is a better one that gets rid of that space: