Detailed quiz results?

Detailed quiz results?

by Jared Schaeffer -
Number of replies: 3
Is it possible to have an external LTI tool report detailed quiz results to Moodle? Right now I can only see how to report a single score.

Thanks,

Jared

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Jared Schaeffer

Re: Detailed quiz results?

by Nigel Hoath -

Jared are you using SCORMs?

As I understand it detailed question/answer results are available for a Moodle quiz (I have read) but not normally for SCORM (as I have seen).  Indeed we are actively pursuing this for a client at the moment.

We have tried SCORMs with just a terminal quiz but still we only get the percentage grade.

Hopefully someone else will come along but I will come back with our progress after we have tried various SCORM formats.  If that fails I guess we will try bespoke as our client needs this type of detail result reporting.

In reply to Nigel Hoath

by Jared Schaeffer -

Thanks Nigel.

We aren't currently using SCORM. We just have an external LTI tool that I'm hoping I can get to report more detailed quiz results.

I am curious to see what you find with different SCORM formats.

In reply to Jared Schaeffer

by Nigel Hoath -

Jared just a quick update.

We have dissected a number of SCORMs in the hope we might find someway of triggering something or embedding php but sadly no joy.

So that leaves hooking into the code at the point that the grade is calculated as the only answer.

We are reluctant to hack Moodle Core but I guess we have no choice.  We'll be looking at this  but not for a few weeks as we need to get Moodle live for our client and our guru resource who I'd trust with this is otherwise occupied.

Moodling on ................