Hello I'm trying to use a third party application that I've created to be able to log into moodle, get a proper session, and then be able to interact with the system via a token.
The logical flow for logging in would be the following:
- Client sends username/password over to moodle
- Moodle returns a token and creates a session in Moodle
- Client is then able to list courses, and if a course link is clicked on, be able to seamlessly go to Moodle.
The logical flow for logging out would be the following:
- Client initiates logout
- Moodle logs out user, deletes session
If this isn't possible, Im actually in the process of creating my own auth plugin with web services and I'm having a bit of trouble on the session side. I'd like to:
- Create a session
- Delete a session/log person out
Any help is appreciated.