Duplicate pages and questions in Lesson ?

Duplicate pages and questions in Lesson ?

by Miro Iliaš -
Number of replies: 6

Dear experts, 

I have Lesson containing one content page and several following questions. And would like to duplicate both page and questions in order to extend and rearrange the Lesson. 

I see no duplicate button (Moodle 2.9) near Lesson elements, maybe you know some shortcut ?

Yours, Miro

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Miro Iliaš

Re: Duplicate pages and questions in Lesson ?

by Miro Iliaš -

Well, in addition, I would also welcome option for merging (two or more) lessons. 

Currently, one can only rearrange pages/questions  in the Lesson, no duplication, no merging/import of other lessons...

In reply to Miro Iliaš

by Elton LaClare -

I agree that a duplicate page button would be especially useful in the Lesson Module. Anyone who's attempted to make a lesson will know that it is quite a labour intensive process. Especially if one has gone to great lengths to create a certain layout for pages, it would be a huge time-saver.

In reply to Elton LaClare

by Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Perhaps one of you would like to suggest this as a new feature in the tracker? wink https://tracker.moodle.org/

In reply to Mary Cooch

by Elton LaClare -

I have started an issue in the tracker related to a "duplicate page" function in the Lesson module. If you think this would be a valuable addition, please vote for MDL-55327

In reply to Elton LaClare

by Albert Leatherman -

I totally support this idea!

In reply to Albert Leatherman

by Randy Thornton -
Picture of Documentation writers

Everyone, this feature has been added to the new release of 3.2, so says the tracker smile

Average of ratings: Useful (1)