Report of Recent Uploads

Report of Recent Uploads

le Whitney Lowe -
Number of replies: 1

We are having some issues with notifications in our system of when students recently submitted (uploaded) completed assignments. I am afraid we have missed getting notification of many of these assignment submissions. Is there any way to see a consolidated list of who uploaded assignments recently. Like a log of recent assignment submissions?

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Whitney Lowe

Re: Report of Recent Uploads

le Richard Oelmann -
Dealbh dhe Core developers Dealbh dhe Particularly helpful Moodlers Dealbh dhe Plugin developers Dealbh dhe Testers

Well, the gradebook for the assignment (View all submissions) would have the Last modified date - and if you click the column title it will sort by that.

OR

go to Course Adminsitration > Reports > Logs and from the various dropdowns choose the assignment as the activity you are looking at - filter the list with any of the other dropdowns as necessary and you will get a list of whatever actions on that activity eg. the students who have uploaded assignments - I'm not sure if its as fine as upload/submit, you may have to view them through either Create or Update as the action taken - when I have queries like this I tend to leave it as All actions though, so i can see if a student has viewed the assignment and then not submitted, etc.