Report of Recent Uploads

Report of Recent Uploads

by Whitney Lowe -
Number of replies: 1

We are having some issues with notifications in our system of when students recently submitted (uploaded) completed assignments. I am afraid we have missed getting notification of many of these assignment submissions. Is there any way to see a consolidated list of who uploaded assignments recently. Like a log of recent assignment submissions?

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Whitney Lowe

Re: Report of Recent Uploads

by Richard Oelmann -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Well, the gradebook for the assignment (View all submissions) would have the Last modified date - and if you click the column title it will sort by that.

OR

go to Course Adminsitration > Reports > Logs and from the various dropdowns choose the assignment as the activity you are looking at - filter the list with any of the other dropdowns as necessary and you will get a list of whatever actions on that activity eg. the students who have uploaded assignments - I'm not sure if its as fine as upload/submit, you may have to view them through either Create or Update as the action taken - when I have queries like this I tend to leave it as All actions though, so i can see if a student has viewed the assignment and then not submitted, etc.