QUESTION TYPE TABLE

QUESTION TYPE TABLE

by kevin andree viveros -
Number of replies: 10

Moodle 2.9 Hola a todos soy nuevo en esto y quiero que me ayude, necesito una guía para hacer una pregunta QTYPE y quería saber si era posible hacer lo que está en la imagen es un recibo de caja que debe validar saber si el estudiante lo a llenado correctamente, ya veo el código de otros plugins y no veo cómo estas formas Espero que me puedan ayudar gracias

Attachment recibo de caja menor.jpg
Average of ratings: -
In reply to kevin andree viveros

Re: QUESTION TYPE TABLE

by Emma Richardson -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

This is the English forum.  You might have more luck posting in the Spanish one.

However, the question type you need is the Cloze.  You will need to create the table in the editor and you can add fill in the blanks questions.

In reply to Emma Richardson

hi thanks for reply  But I wonder How could do that kind of form since I see it's a little tricky to do that kind of tables. I see pluguins But none Handles or Forms Design THAT KIND

by Marcus Green -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

You are not going to be able to produce a table exactly like that without custom development.  Can you confirm what you want to use it for?

In reply to Marcus Green

Hi thanks for answering

the next thing I want to develop is a question type plug for accounting and wanted to know if there is way to do multiple forms.

the dynamics of the exercise is that the teacher asks a question and the response module select the type of delivery you need and fill it and then check them with the student's response to serious forms I'm trying to make

In reply to Marcus Green

some form of how to do it .. template or something that can serve

Thank you

Attachment muestra.JPG

by Marcus Green -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Can you post the html for the form in your screen shot?

In reply to Marcus Green

I have the html code is an image of Form I have to Perform As I put it in Scheme do not know how para moodle Code and Data Capture Can if you have any way to do this and you can help it would be great

but if you need the html form code that I can make and you sent it if you can help me how should I do to relizar what I want to do

so I wondered if there was any such template

Attachment muestra.JPG

by Emma Richardson -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

I don't see why you need programming.  Though you might have more luck with the TinyMCE Editor which gives you a little more control - you might also look at the Cloze plugin for the MCE editor for easy fill in the blank creation.  You can create a table from within the cloze question Editor.  You might actually need to create separate tables for each row that has differing column numbers.  Once your table is laid out you can add the fill in the blank fields...

by Marcus Green -

What is the purpose of the question? Is it to ask the student to answer the multiple choice options starting with REcibo de caja menor?

In reply to Marcus Green

Marcus Thanks for answering very kind of you collaboration the purpose of the question is asked a question Professor of Accounting and Student Match receipts choose to exercise . for example In A QUESTION MAY CONTAIN choice of two receipts cash receipt and an invoice . The Student Dębe fill fill it under its previously learned knowledge m and also with other issues can go checking bills cash receipts and many more

Attachment muestra.JPG