More details of the appointment?

More details of the appointment?

by Jenny Simanis -
Number of replies: 1

So we are trying to arrange appointments that would be carried out in a variety of ways (telephone, Skype, GoToMeeting) but we've established that once the learners have booked the appointment, we then have to get the details of the appointment from the learner somehow. The ideal way around this would be if there was an option for the learner to enter this information somewhere when they book the appointment but I can't find anything to facilitate that?

Second best would then be for the learner to get a confirmation email which requests them to provide the means of communication by which they would like the appointment to take place but I can't see a way of setting up a confirmation email either, just a reminder. And at that point it could possibly be too late in the day to organise.

Any suggestions to solve the above problem would be greatly appreciated.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Jenny Simanis

Re: More details of the appointment?

by Henning Bostelmann -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Plugin developers

This is not currently possible in Scheduler. A feature like that has been suggested before (see CONTRIB-5343 ) but I must say it's not on my priority list at the moment, since in our own installation we currently do not have this requirement.