Who is going to MootUKIE 16

Who is going to MootUKIE 16

by Marcus Green -
Number of replies: 6
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

https://mootieuk.moodlemoot.org/course/view.php?id=81

It looks like an excellent line up, I have been to a few and I always come back energised and Moodletastic.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Marcus Green

Re: Who is going to MootUKIE 16

by Tim Hunt -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

I will be there for most of it. Unfortunately, before they announced the Moot dates, I had already booked to go away on holiday, so I will miss the last day sad

In reply to Tim Hunt

by Tim Williams -
Picture of Plugin developers
Easter dates are for me a bit of a pain, it impacts on annual holiday plans which have to be made around MoodleMoot when it's at Easter (I once had to fly back a day early from a ski trip to attend). Holiday periods are also the time when my clients like to do system upgrades and would prefer me to be available. It's more luck that judgement that I happened to be free that week.

I've had several people I work with say to me that they can't understand the choice of dates so a request for the future, any date but Easter week!
In reply to Tim Williams

by Marcus Green -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

I suspect that the holiday are particularly good times for teachers to be able to go though, and in my view a few more teachers at the Moots is a good thing ™. I suspect that selecting the right date can be put under the heading "its complicated".

In reply to Marcus Green

by Howard Miller -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

Despite claiming I wasn't going, I have been brow-beaten and will be there for the full thing, almost. In my usual style I shall be arriving a bit late and leaving a bit early wink

Average of ratings: Very cool (3)
In reply to Marcus Green

by Tim Williams -
Picture of Plugin developers
I'll be there all week and I'm staying through till Friday if anybody is still hanging about after the end of the conference and wants a post event beer/meal.