Moodle March Madness [a bracket voting competition]

Moodle March Madness [a bracket voting competition]

by Shalimar Anderson -
Number of replies: 2

Hey Y'all,

Over at Moonami, they give me enough time to play around with silly Moodle-themed blog posts and whatnot. In the spirit of March Madness, I've created a bracket battle just for Moodlers! Then I convinced the boss to make it a giveaway! Hooray, free things!

We're pitting Teacher tools/Course building tools against Admin tools to see what the best Moodle feature is. Now, this isn't for science or improving the software (#sorryNotsorry)... but by voting regularly for the rest of the month, you will earn points. At the end, the person with the most points will receive a $50 Amazon gift card.

Click the graphic to vote!

Moonami Presents March Moodle Madness. Admins vs teachers graphic.

Points are awarded when you vote for the thing that wins the given bracket. It's all done electronically. Moodle Partners and employees are not eligible to win the card, but are welcome to vote!

<3
Shalimar

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Shalimar Anderson

Re: Moodle March Madness [a bracket voting competition]

by Frankie Kam -
Picture of Plugin developers

Hi Shalimar

I voted for the 32 X-versus-Y. Hope to see some results at the end of the month. The thing is that I am both a teacher and an admin. So, I'm not sure what's going to happen in the end. Anyway it was a nice interface thingy you have there.

Regards
Frankie Kam 

In reply to Frankie Kam

Re: Moodle March Madness [a bracket voting competition]

by Shalimar Anderson -
Awesome!
Tomorrow, it will be a new level -- the 16 winners from yesterday and today will face off. Check back every couple of days to vote in the new brackets... and you might win!
I'll announce the winner on April 1st.

PS
I know there are a lot of teachers who admin, but I'm hoping we can all have some fun with it smile