Multiple saved quizzes...Is it possible?

Multiple saved quizzes...Is it possible?

by Kelly Slaugh -
Number of replies: 2

I'm trying to figure out how I can create a quiz and save that quiz for future use. Is it possible to create a quiz and archive it for a later date? 

If we can create all of our quizzes before hand and have students take these quizzes when the time is right that would save our Teachers a lot of hassle with having to create a new quiz, identical to the past quiz taken.

Thanks,

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Kelly Slaugh

Re: Multiple saved quizzes...Is it possible?

by AL Rachels -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

In your course that already has a quiz, turn on Edit mode. Click the edit tool for the quiz and select Duplicate. After a few moments you will have your new copy of the quiz.

You can also make quizzes up ahead of time and hide them until ready to use. The hiding can also be controlled by access restrictions/settings.

As far archiving stuff, I keep examples of everything I use in a course that is hidden from everyone but me. I have the sharing cart installed, then when I need something, in my hidden course I add it to the sharing cart. I then go to the course that needs the item, click on it in the sharing cart and then click in the topic I want it to be in.

In reply to AL Rachels

Re: Multiple saved quizzes...Is it possible?

by Kelly Slaugh -

Thank you Al,

I'll give that a shot and update the forum with my results.