Students with permission "View all submissions" in moodle 3.0

Re: Students with permission "View all submissions" in moodle 3.0

by Toni Capilla -
Number of replies: 1

Dear David,

I know you are doing a great job, Moodle is awesome but I upgraded to the 3.1.3 version and I have the same bug. Don't worry, I have tried to edit the code to fix this bug but I don't have enough knowledge of Moodle code so I did what I could.

I changed the file renderer.php:

• I put the line 437 inside the if statement:
    • if ($options->showauthornames) {
          $table->head[] = $sortbyname;
      }
  • I added "$options->showauthornames and" in the line 489 
    • if ($options->showauthornames and $tr == 0) {

Now If I set  "mod/workshop:viewallassessments" and "mod/workshop:viewallsubmissions" permissions to students Rol and I remove "mod/workshop:viewauthornames", "mod/workshop:viewauthornames", "mod/workshop:viewauthorpublished", "mod/workshop:viewpublishedsubmissions" and "mod/workshop:viewreviewernames" permissions to students Rol my students can view all submissions without the name of the authors.

I have attached the renderer.php file with the changes.

I don't know if this site is the best place to put my changes.

All the best,

Toni

Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Toni Capilla

Re: Students with permission "View all submissions" in moodle 3.0

by Helen Foster -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Dear Toni,

Thanks a lot for sharing your bug fix. The best place to put your changes is the Moodle Tracker. You'll need to create an account there, then you'll be able to create a new issue (as described in the Tracker introduction guide). Thanks again for helping improve Moodle for everybody! smile

Average of ratings: Useful (1)