Grading status not updating

Grading status not updating

by Jarmo Vihmalaakso -
Number of replies: 3

I've created an assignment where students are graded only with feedback. Grade type is set to "None" from assignment settings.

For some reason if I grade student with the grade button on grading view, the status won't change on the assingment starting page (see the screenshots).

Grading

--

gradingSummary

The status is only changed if I use Quick Grading and then insert the feedback. We are using Moodle 2.9.3+ (Build: 20151113) and my text editor is "TinyMCE HTML editor".

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Jarmo Vihmalaakso

Re: Grading status not updating

by Jarmo Vihmalaakso -

Does anyone know how to get assignment grading work properly? Our teachers are getting frustrated, because they can't quickly check submission status from grading summary.

In reply to Jarmo Vihmalaakso

Re: Grading status not updating

by Emma Richardson -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

I am pretty sure this is because it is looking for a grade change and there isn't one.  Could you just set up a one point for submission grade scale and then they could give them a one and give the feedback?  You could make the assignment worth zero points overall so it did not affect the grade.