How to evaluate Engineering Drawing Assignment for Mechanical Students using crot in the moodle

How to evaluate Engineering Drawing Assignment for Mechanical Students using crot in the moodle

by kumar g j -
Number of replies: 2

Dear All,

I am Kumar,working as a Teaching Faculty in the autonomous engineering college.

We are using moodle 2.8 in our college,all the technical subjects assignments are evaluating by moodle with the help of crot except engineering drawing for mechanical students.Is that any possible solutions in the moodle which is evaluating by using crot like showing similarity.

Please help me in this issue it is very essential for our college.

Thanks & Regards

Kumar

Average of ratings: -
In reply to kumar g j

Re: How to evaluate Engineering Drawing Assignment for Mechanical Students using crot in the moodle

by Richard Oelmann -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

I do not know of any similarity checking tool that is able to check images such as technical drawings, whether linked to Moodle or otherwise.

In reply to kumar g j

Re: How to evaluate Engineering Drawing Assignment for Mechanical Students using crot in the moodle

by Visvanath Ratnaweera -
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Translators
I guess that it would depend on how they draw: with pencil on a drawing board or CAD.

=== Alice quote ===
`I only took the regular course.'

`What was that?' inquired Alice.

`Reeling and Writhing, of course, to begin with,' the Mock Turtle replied; `and then the different branches of Arithmetic-- Ambition, Distraction, Uglification, and Derision.'

`I never heard of "Uglification,"' Alice ventured to say. `What is it?'

The Gryphon lifted up both its paws in surprise. `What! Never heard of uglifying!' it exclaimed. `You know what to beautify is, I suppose?'

`Yes,' said Alice doubtfully: `it means--to--make--anything--prettier.'

`Well, then,' the Gryphon went on, `if you don't know what to uglify is, you are a simpleton.'