Moodle 3.0 XLS Export With Groups

Moodle 3.0 XLS Export With Groups

by Rob Garren -
Number of replies: 4

I just upgraded to 3.0 and the report I used to use (xlsgd) to export grades to include student groups with the grades has not been updated to 3.0.

I have successfully copied/made a new export that is the same as the XLS export, but I don't know how to add the Group field. Can someone help? Thank you!

In reply to Rob Garren

Re: Moodle 3.0 XLS Export With Groups

by Robin Schröder -

Push.

We also installed Moodle 3.0.2+ but xlsgd doesn´t work with that moodle version. Did you fix it Rob?

Regards,
Robin

In reply to Robin Schröder

by Rob Garren -

I tried fiddling around with the built in XLS report as well as the xlsgd report and I couldn't figure out how to make either work. I'm not a programmer, though. I'd love to have this work again! I teach middle school so I have 6 different groups that I'd like to sort by. 

Rob

In reply to Rob Garren

by Vicky Greaves -

I'm also desperate to find a solution to this. We use Moodle for staff training in a Special FE College so care staff take assessments when they can, often on night-shifts. I could cope without the groups element if I could at least get the dates field working. Ideally I need both. I too have dug about in the coding but fixing it is beyond me.

Have either of you got any further?

Thanks

Vicky