Quiz designing

Quiz designing

by Eptitude Gurgaon -
Number of replies: 7

i have following problems:

1. I want quiz with 4 sections.

2. i want to change the UI of the quiz to that of an actual online test that happens in India.

Kindly help. am new to moodle.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Eptitude Gurgaon

Re: Quiz designing

by Emma Richardson -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers
The quiz has page features - you can put each section on a page.  Or you can make each section a separate quiz, conditional on the completion of the previous part.

Unfortunately, telling us you want the quiz to look like a quiz in India does absolutely nothing to help us help you.  We are not mind readers!!  If you could detail exactly what you want, then we can give you ideas.
Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Emma Richardson

by Eptitude Gurgaon -

Thank you for the reply.

I want the quiz to have 3 sections and each section to have 20 questions. One screen should show only one question at a time.

One submit button, which submits all the three sections of the quiz and generates a sectionwise report.

Also kindly help me with the page feature that you pointed out.

Thanks in advance.

(Edited by Helen Foster to remove quoted copy of post being replied to - original submission Thursday, 19 November 2015, 5:04 AM)

by Marcus Green -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Could you make it clear which parts you have not been able to do so far?

In reply to Marcus Green

by Eptitude Gurgaon -
None. I am able to make only simple moodle quiz nothing more.

by Marcus Green -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

What happened when you attempted to create sections?

https://docs.moodle.org/29/en/Building_Quiz#Section_headings

In reply to Marcus Green

by Eptitude Gurgaon -

i am able to make sections but the problem is that the result does not give section wise marks.

Also, Kindly let me know that which is the best method to import questions to moodle?

by Hartmut Scherer -

Hi Eptitude,

If you are able to install plugins, you could achieve a section by section result with Dataform (see forum discussion HERE). Perhaps this will help you. 

With kind regards,

Hartmut