Importing moodle questions fails_coding eror detected

Importing moodle questions fails_coding eror detected

by Mike Turpin -
Number of replies: 3

moodle 2.7.2

Coding error detected, it must be fixed by a programmer: Invalid database query parameter value

I am attempting to import sub categories of questions.. up to 40 questions.

The export moodle XML function seems to be working but when importing only some questions are imported eg 11 questions. I get the error "Coding error detected, it must be fixed by a programmer: Invalid database query parameter value"

The Questions are of a variety of types and most include images..

Where would I look for the coding error?  Thanks

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Mike Turpin

Re: Importing moodle questions fails_coding eror detected

by Tim Hunt -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

This looks like https://tracker.moodle.org/browse/MDL-46791. However, that bug claims to have been fixed in Moodle 2.7.2.

Can you work out which particular question is causing it to fail?

In reply to Tim Hunt

by Mike Turpin -

Hi, thanks for the reply. I have found a question that seems to be typical of the problem. I have attached it below.

I am also attempting to upload to a moodle .. details below. I wonder of this release is the problem? Is there some sort of coding issue that I can tweak in the questions?

Type
Course
Format
Moodle 2
Mode
General
Date taken
Monday, 26 October 2015, 7:39 PM
Moodle version
2.7.1+ (Build: 20140731)[2014051201.04]
Backup version
2.7[2014051200]

In reply to Mike Turpin

by Tim Hunt -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

If you try that file at demo.moodle.net or qa.moodle.net, it works. So I think it is a bug with your specific version. You need to try to find a time to upgrade.