Essential frontpage slideshow - hover state??

Essential frontpage slideshow - hover state??

by Joana Costa -
Number of replies: 3

Hi!

I added a link to one of my images of the slideshow and now when I mouse over this image it jumps or it enlarges the image! I've searched for some padding or margin when in hover state but I didn't manage to fix this. Any ideas?

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Joana Costa

Re: Essential frontpage slideshow - hover state??

by Gareth J Barnard -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

Hi Joana,

Only that the CSS has odd hover state attributes that I need to look at.  What version of Essential?  And... please post in the 'themes' forum and I or someone else would have replied within a matter of hours rather than six days smile.

Gareth

In reply to Gareth J Barnard

by Gareth J Barnard -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

Cannot replicate in Essential 2.9.1 in either of the 'Slide caption options' states.

In reply to Gareth J Barnard

by Joana Costa -

Hi Gareth!

Thank you for your answer and for your tip...next time I'll post on theme's forum.

Where can I check which version am I using? Sorry, this site was firstly developed by a company, I started to use Moodle a few days ago, so I'm a newbie.

Please check here http://e.mlearning.pt/  Only one of the slideshow images has a link (the one with white/transparent background). 

Can u check it please?

Thank you very much for your kindness.

J