Adaptive quiz module

Adaptive quiz module

by nolan damon -
Number of replies: 7

Please help.  My images doesn't show when importing quiz questions from the question bank.  All it shows is an image placeholder. I am using Moodle 2.7 with Klass theme.

Attachment images_isnt_showing!.png
Average of ratings: -
In reply to nolan damon

Re: Adaptive quiz module

by Tim Hunt -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

Can you attach an example file, showing the sort of thing you are trying to import?

In reply to Tim Hunt

by nolan damon -

Hi Tim. Thank you for your quick response. I want to use the adaptive quiz module for research purposes. To use the adaptive quiz I have to import questions from my current question pool (see attached file).  The questions looks fine and works fine in the regular quiz module.  But when I use the same questions for the adaptive quiz module, the images doesn't show.  Although you can answer questions within the adaptive quiz, you can't see the images.  Can you help me please. Thank you.

Attachment question_pool_for_adaptive_quiz (Copy).png
Attachment this_is_what_it_should_look_like (Copy).png
In reply to nolan damon

by Tim Hunt -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

If the questions work in the normal quiz module, but not in the adaptive quiz modue, then this is probably a bug in the adaptive quiz module code. Can you contact the maintainer of that module?

In reply to Tim Hunt

by nolan damon -

Ok, thanks for taking the time to reply, will do so asap.

In reply to nolan damon

by nolan damon -

Is there anyone out there that can assist me with this problem, please!!!

In reply to nolan damon

by Emma Richardson -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

Did you try to contact the maintainer of the module as Tim suggested?  This should probably be moved to the plugins section as it is not really a quiz forum question. 

You might check permissions and ownership on your module folder and make sure that they are applied recursively.

In reply to Emma Richardson

by nolan damon -

Yes, I contacted the maintainer as I replied to Tim.  Please don't bother moving it to the plugins section, I just uninstalled the plugin.  Fixed the whole issue.

Attachment 1.png