Academi Theme & Quiz

Academi Theme & Quiz

by Frank Erazo -
Number of replies: 9

Moodle Version: 2.8.5

We are currently using the Academi theme for our Moodle instances.  Unfortunately, we've run into a bit of a problem with the quizzes.  The navigation bar that runs across the top is covers the first question. 

See attachment.

I need to know what I can correct in the theme to not do this. 

Thank you.

Attachment Screen Shot 2015-09-10 at 2.02.54 PM.png
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Frank Erazo

Re: Academi Theme & Quiz

by Frank Erazo -

Update: I just noticed that on a different instance, I do not have the navigation bar dropping down the way it is on this instance. 

I need to know the setting where I can stop it. 

Thank you.

In reply to Frank Erazo

by Frank Erazo -

Solution found! It was a Restriction setting in the quiz.  

Woo hoo!

In reply to Frank Erazo

by Sonny Herrick -

What restriction setting?

thanks

In reply to Sonny Herrick

by Mary Evans -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

I have moved this to Quiz as it is nothing to do with Themes.

Thanks

Mary

In reply to Mary Evans

by Tim Hunt -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

This is totally a bug in the Academi theme, and not a quiz problem. There has already been a thread in the quiz forum about this, and I suggested that Frank try to contact the theme maintainer. Moving back to the themes forum.

In reply to Tim Hunt

by Mary Evans -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Thanks Tim

I was  not sure at the time as the problem looked to be more a Quiz thing...however know I know differently I can investigate this and try and find a fix for it.

Cheers

Mary

In reply to Mary Evans

by Mary Evans -

Well since Academi is now 3.0 compatible and after testing it I can find no problem when in a Quiz.

So my advice is either get a new theme or upgrade Moodle to 3.0.

Thanks

Mary

In reply to Frank Erazo

by Tonia Malone -

Frank,

Was it the "Browser security" setting? 

Or....

One question per page not allowing students to click on pages to go back or forward?

We are also using a new theme (modified Clean) this term and I want to make sure I understand why this happens on some users quiz and not all. 

Thank you,

Tonia - Cal Poly SLO

In reply to Tonia Malone

by Sonny Herrick -

Sorry I did not respond long ago but yes it was the browser security setting.