after you install the plugin, you should see the new settings, but if it not happen, got to the following URL on your moodle:
Enable the "External webservice authentication" plugin and click the link to go to it's settings, or access the following URL on your moodle:
Now, you will need the following from your SOAP webservice, in same order of settings page:
- The URL of your server. Note that the ?wsdl prefix will be added if needed.
- A set of parameters that may be sent in every call (maybe moodletoken:abfbFba5asas5cs5asc)
- The name of the function to use to authenticate users
- Name of the paramater to send username as to the webservice.
- Name of the paramater to send password as to the webservice.
- The name of the class containing the result of webservice.
- The field of the class containing boolean the result of webservice.
You may see an form with sample data at:
If you have any other doubts, please let me know.