Call an url to frontpage

Call an url to frontpage

by Julie white -
Number of replies: 6

I have created a popup  window contact  form (PHp, css, scripts) . I have now an url, Lets say www.xxx.com/index.php, when I use this link, the contact form will appear and does work perfectly. I want to put this link in the frontage. Is there any solution.

Thanks

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Julie white

Re: Call an url to frontpage

by Mary Evans -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Hi,

It depends were you want this link to be on the Frontpage. If its in the top navbar then you could create a frontpage.php for your theme and add it in the navbar just befor the custom menu.

You would also need to add the $THEME->layout for the Frontpage information in your themes config.php 

Hope this helps?

Mary

In reply to Mary Evans

by Julie white -

Thank you marry.

Would you please help me to do it.

I want to see it at the bottom right corner of the frontpage. I have a frontpage.php for my theme. I do not know how to do it. I have done it for a pop up window dialogue box,

I have also used iframe, but it does not work for me

Would you please explain it.

In reply to Julie white

by Julie white -

Hi Marry

I have used Iframe in the frontpage.php file of  my theme. it does work now. But the problem is that I need to scroll down to see the image icon ( Contact Us). when I reduce the height and width, part of the contact form goes up and I cant see it. Any solution?  

In reply to Julie white

by Mary Evans -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Hi,

Can you send me a message with link to your Moodle site?

Thanks

Mary

In reply to Julie white

by Julie white -
Is there any Solution, Mary?Thank you for any or all helps.
In reply to Julie white

by Mary Evans -

I really need to see this working as trying to find a solution is like working in the dark!

I suppose you could try adding some absolute positioning so that the popup is fixed to bottom right of screen?