ONLY show the attempts and answers AFTER the student completes the course successfully

ONLY show the attempts and answers AFTER the student completes the course successfully

by Juan F -
Number of replies: 2

Greetings folks,

I am using Moodle 2.8.1.

I have setup a faculty orientation course with 4 sections.  3 sections cover policies, procedures, and the LMS.  The last section is a summary of the previous 3 sections.  I have a quiz in each section.  I have setup the restrict access for these sections to only open IF a student (really a faculty) has earned a 75% of higher.  Also, I do NOT show quiz results to the faculty because if they fail and we have to reset the attempt, they won't know what the correct answers are to the questions.

I hope I'm not confusing anyone yet.  smile

I would like to set up the quizzes to ONLY show the attempts and answers AFTER the faculty member completes the course.  This means, the faculty member must pass ALL 4 quizzes with a grade higher than 75%.  When this happens, he/she will receive a certificate.  We want the faculty to then be able to go back and see how they did on the previous quizzes.  Is this possible?  Am I looking at this from the wrong side of things?  Any suggestions?

Thanks for your time!

Chris

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Juan F

Re: ONLY show the attempts and answers AFTER the student completes the course successfully

by Tim Hunt -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

That is not possible. You can only have the attempts and answers hidden until after the quiz close date.

The only think I can think of to suggest is this: Put the correct answers in a document, and use conditional availability to make that only accessible after the course is complete.

In reply to Tim Hunt

Re: ONLY show the attempts and answers AFTER the student completes the course successfully

by Juan F -

Tim, you are a Moodle Life-Saver!  You've helped with SQL report questions and now you're helping with this quiz question.  I love the idea.  Thanks, Chris