New lesson creation page

New lesson creation page

by Adrian Greeve -
Number of replies: 0
Picture of Core developers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Plugins guardians Picture of Testers

Hello,

I have been working on a new lesson creation page for the lesson module in my spare time. The existing system can so quickly become difficult to understand, especially if you are not the person who created the lesson. I have been working on something that uses a lot more JavaScript to show something more like a diagram.

I have created a prototype and I gave a demonstration at the last general developer meeting. The link to my section of that meeting is

The response was favourable and so I have created an issue to actually put this into core. 

What I want from you

I would like you to check out my presentation, and if you like what you see, to go to MDL-50905 and click the vote button. If we get enough votes then this feature may be put onto the roadmap and real work can begin on making this a reality.

Please feel free to make suggestions as to how this interface could be improved.

new lesson interface

Average of ratings: Useful (3)