Feedback activity or resources editing problem

Feedback activity or resources editing problem

by Julie white -
Number of replies: 5

I was able to change all activities or resources names ( changing the font, size, color...), except for Feedback activity. How I can do it for feedback. Thanks for your help.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Julie white

Re: Feedback activity or resources editing problem

by Julie white -

I wonder if someone help me. it seems that this issue has not been solved yet. Any help?

In reply to Julie white

by Emma Richardson -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

I am not sure what you mean?  How are you changing the font and color of the Activity names?

In reply to Emma Richardson

by Julie white -

For example, if you create an activity, say "Forum", you can  customize the name of this  chat room using HTML in terms of color and font , but this does not work just  for the  feedback activity. Is that make sense?

Thanks

In reply to Julie white

by Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Yes Nazi - it seems you can change the colour of a Forum title but not that of Feedback as it seems to strip the code. I'm sorry I don't know why this is the case however.

In reply to Mary Cooch

by Julie white -

Hi  Mary

We  can change all activity names except  the feedback name. It  is very strange.  This causes problems as I have to adjust other activity names in order to consistent them with the feedback activity!