Is it possible to have a dialogue between more that 2 participants

Is it possible to have a dialogue between more that 2 participants

by Jacob Bak -
Number of replies: 3

I am trying to get on more participant in to a dialogue, below one participant it says search potential but I am not finding any only the first one can be searched  

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Jacob Bak

Re: Moodle in English: Is it possible to have a dialogue between more that 2 participants

by Graham MacKinnell -
In reply to Graham MacKinnell

Re: Moodle in English: Is it possible to have a dialogue between more that 2 participants

by Jacob Bak -

thanks for the quick responce but i cant seem to get more than one participant the first name i search for is added but after that no others ar added. I have also tried the dropdown menu and her i can see all menbers of the class and I can add one but after that the dropdown menu is closed

jacob

In reply to Jacob Bak

by AL Rachels -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Hi Jacob,

I think you need to have groups set up and then use the Bulk Open Rule link when creating the message. The message will get sent when the next cron runs. You can check for it by clicking the Bulk open rules tab.

HTH,

AL