2.9 upgrade broke my plugin!

2.9 upgrade broke my plugin!

by Wendi Daniels -
Number of replies: 0

I have a plugin called "AskQuestion" that allows me to make security questions for the students based on how they answered profile questions. The questions popup intermittently, and the student selects the answer they chose on their profile, from a dropdown menu.

After the upgrade, the questions will still pop up, but I can select the correct answer and I still cannot move forward. It just keeps asking me until I run out of chances to answer.

I saw an error message earlier today before the upgrade, saying that the database format in this plugin may not work with 2.9. Here is the database code:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>
<XMLDB PATH="local/askquestion/db" VERSION="20140211" COMMENT="XMLDB file for Moodle local/askquestion"
    xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
    xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="../../../lib/xmldb/xmldb.xsd"
>
  <TABLES>
    <TABLE NAME="local_askquestion" COMMENT="AskQuestion security question plugin">
      <FIELDS>
        <FIELD NAME="id" TYPE="int" LENGTH="10" NOTNULL="true" SEQUENCE="true"/>
        <FIELD NAME="userid" TYPE="int" LENGTH="10" NOTNULL="true" DEFAULT="0" SEQUENCE="false" COMMENT="Fail attempt in asking question"/>
        <FIELD NAME="validated" TYPE="int" LENGTH="1" NOTNULL="true" DEFAULT="0" SEQUENCE="false" COMMENT="Whether user is locked or not"/>
      </FIELDS>
      <KEYS>
        <KEY NAME="primary" TYPE="primary" FIELDS="id"/>
      </KEYS>
    </TABLE>
  </TABLES>
</XMLDB>

I also see in the table that the *type* of data is either "bigint" or "tinyint", although I don't know if this matters.

Any ideas?

Average of ratings: -