"Demo" Quiz

"Demo" Quiz

by Bernardo Grosman -
Number of replies: 2

Hi. I want to create free demo accounts in my moodle to give my users a free sample of a course. I want that account to be the same for everyone, like user: demo password: demo. How can I set a quiz for them to do it, know the right answers but after they do it the attempts are no saved at all? So when another user using the demo account enters the quiz, he/she does not see the previous attempts.

Best,

Bernard

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Bernardo Grosman

Re: "Demo" Quiz

by Ralf Hilgenstock -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Translators

Hello Bernard,

this is not possible with Moodle Standard.  

You can test an indivual function at http://test.moodel2.de Click in the right column at demo courses on one of the links. You'll get a full student access to a course. This function is available for an unlimited number of users and they can work in the course as student. No user can see the result of an other user.

We created this feature for training institutes that asked for demo course access without individual accounts. 

Its possible to use the link also from a web page or a mail: http://test.moodle2.de/blocks/demologin/logindemo.php?course=Features

Send me a message if you are interested in this feature. Its commercial.

Ralf Hilgenstock
eLeDia - German Moodle partner

In reply to Bernardo Grosman

Re: "Demo" Quiz

by Emma Richardson -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

Make a special permissions profile that gives the user preview rights on the quiz and removes the Attempt quiz permission.  The preview attempt works as you wish.  They can see if they got it right or wrong but their attempt will not be recorded.   However, if they do not finish, the next user will still see the unfinished test so I would recommend setting a time on the quiz with an automatic submit at the end.  That should take care of that.