Grade is wrong

Grade is wrong

by Marcelo Castro -
Number of replies: 5
Good morning.
I have a set course and to the 2.7 version of Moodle everything worked well. After migration to version 2.8 (the courses are new, not used up). I set the normal course, but some notes are wrong when I check the total, after checking, I realized that the weights are different from one student to another, but did not move the weights. Can anyone help me with this? Follow prints.

Attachment This is ok.png
Attachment This not ok 1.png
In reply to Marcelo Castro

Re: Grade is wrong

by Marcelo Castro -

The first image has the grade ok. But the second image is wrong. I think the problem is about weight, but I didn't set this anywhere.

In reply to Marcelo Castro

by Emma Richardson -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

It looks like the total grade is incorrect.  It is really hard to tell anything from these screenshots. 

Is this even the same assignment?   It looks like one assignment is out of 100 points and one is out of 197 points....

Can you post the grader report?  And the settings page?

In reply to Emma Richardson

by Marcelo Castro -

Hello Emma, thanks for your answer. (Sorry, but my courses is in Portuguese)

Yes, this is the same assignment. In the same course some students have the grades different.

Follow 3 images. First has the student with the grade wrong, second is the student with the grade ok and third has the image with my categories and items.

Attachment image1.png
Attachment image2.png