Strange Quiz Behavior

Strange Quiz Behavior

by Dave Johnson -
Number of replies: 2

I'm running 2.8 with all the OU plugins.  Everything in our question bank was created using 2.7 but our tech team upgraded to 2.8 without checking first.  All plugins are up to date, but now this is happening when people take quizzes.

Strange jumping.  You're fine anywhere in the test until you get to the bottom of the page.  It will pause at the bottom for a moment before snapping back up.  Anyone have any ideas!!??  Help!  smile

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Dave Johnson

Re: Strange Quiz Behavior

by Tim Hunt -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

Yes, I have see that, and you can't blame your IT department. If you want to blame someone (unproductive) it has to be Google. They changed the behaviour is a relatively recently version of Chrome. This was fixed in the latest version of the plugin.

The fix is included in version 1.8 of the plugin. (This commit https://github.com/moodleou/moodle-qtype_ddmarker/commit/7009dee932d2f527b973f4bb98a587a63af4f3f6.) ;

In reply to Tim Hunt

Re: Strange Quiz Behavior

by Dave Johnson -

^^  This...  So much this!

It worked!  You have become my new favorite person! Thank you SO MUCH!

-Dave