Themes and themes folder in Moodle1.1.1

Themes and themes folder in Moodle1.1.1

بواسطة - Stefano Franzato
عدد الردود: 4

Hello everybody,

I am Stefano, an Italian EFL teacher, I downloaded moodle 1.1. I have not got a server and meant to try moodle in localhost just to learn how to use it My platform in win 98 SE, PHP 4.3.3, MySql 4.0.14 Server KF web server a . I don't use AApache for win 32 because it doesn't work well; EasyPhp 1.6 doesn't work well: surprisingly it prevent wimysqladmin to load: it aborts its loading! Ad Yet I have so far been able to install porlas like PostNuke, e.xoops, xoops 2.0 easily without easyphp! They ran (andrun) all ruight!Anyway, as soon as I give:

http://localhost/moodle/admin/

these errors occur:

Warning: main(C:\Programmi\KeyFocus\KFWS\htdocs\moodle/theme/standard/config.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\Programmi\KeyFocus\KFWS\htdocs\moodle\lib\setup.php on line 113

Warning: main(): Failed opening 'C:\Programmi\KeyFocus\KFWS\htdocs\moodle/theme/standard/config.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;c:\php4\pear') in C:\Programmi\KeyFocus\KFWS\htdocs\moodle\lib\setup.php on line 113

Warning: print_header(C:\Programmi\KeyFocus\KFWS\htdocs\moodle/theme/standard/header.html): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\Programmi\KeyFocus\KFWS\htdocs\moodle\lib\weblib.php on line 777

Warning: print_header(): Failed opening 'C:\Programmi\KeyFocus\KFWS\htdocs\moodle/theme/standard/header.html' for inclusion (include_path='.;c:\php4\pear') in C:\Programmi\KeyFocus\KFWS\htdocs\moodle\lib\weblib.php on line 777

Apart from the last lines which notify a PHP configuration error I realised that in package moodle 1.1.1 after unzipping it the folders moodle/px and moodle/themes are missing. Where can I found the pacage containing botjh of these folders so as to add the them in the moodle folder tree.

Or what else shall I do to get moodle working?

Kind regards

Stefano

متوسط التقييمات: -
رداً على Stefano Franzato

Re: Themes and themes folder in Moodle1.1.1

بواسطة - Ger Tielemans

There is a new easyphp version 1.7, works fine for me on Windows2000. (I updated from easyphp1.6 ................

In 1.6 I had to restart Apache everytime when I did a fresh reboot.)

By the way, Moodle is one of the few apps that survided this upgrade without complaining about undefined.... (other survivors: xoops, tiki, twiki, webcalendar, myscrapbook but not Claroline elearning)

Critical settings in config of phpMyadmin were for me the http:

$cfg['Servers'][$i]['controlpass']   = '';            // access to the "mysql/user"
                                                                      // and "mysql/db" tables)
$cfg['Servers'][$i]['auth_type']     = 'http';       // Authentication method (config, http or cookie based)?
$cfg['Servers'][$i]['user']          = '';                // MySQL user
$cfg['Servers'][$i]['password']      = '';           // MySQL password (only

رداً على Stefano Franzato

بواسطة - Martin Dougiamas
صورة Core developers صورة Documentation writers صورة Moodle HQ صورة Particularly helpful Moodlers صورة Plugin developers صورة Testers
"theme" and "pix" folder should definitely be in the download - you might want to download it again, or check more closely.
رداً على Martin Dougiamas

بواسطة - Stefano Franzato

Hello everybody!,

I do not think I had downloaded  an incom'plete .zip file: most likely on trying to open it it would have given some kind of error to me. I then downloaded the .gz package and in it there were the folders (and the relative .php pages) which I had not found in the .zip package: /theme, /pix /userpix and other ones. I added them in my server tree and begin the installation process again. Everything has gone all right!: Notice: Without easyphp. Unless some accident later, at this point I am inclined to think that easyphp is unnecessary.

kind regards

Stefano