Multiple Grading help

Multiple Grading help

by sergio santana -
Number of replies: 4

Hello there!

I am currently working under Moodle, got release 1.5.2, we've been tracking and correcting bugs from gradings.

My question is if someone knows how to make gradings from all courses together? and for each student in all courses?

since here where i work, we have diferent courses, and want to know the overall progress of the students that are coming to take classes.

also, to know if the student is doing his homework, etc., hope someone can help, thanks in advance smile

In reply to sergio santana

Re: Multiple Grading help

by Michael Penney -
My question is if someone knows how to make gradings from all courses together? and for each student in all courses?

Usually that is handled by an SIS (student information system) such as SCT Banner (good commercial SIS) or Centre (promising open source SIS).
In reply to Michael Penney

by sergio santana -
Can u send me links where i can get more info / download demo please?

Thanks in advance smile
In reply to sergio santana

by Michael Penney -
Centre

Centre is a free student information system for public and non-public schools. Centre is a web-based, open source, student management product with features that include student demographic info, scheduling, grade book, attendance, report cards,eligibility, transcripts, and more. Learn More

http://www.miller-group.net/
In reply to Michael Penney

by sergio santana -

I was seeing the reply, they are good gradebooks, but i need one inside moodle, i can't extract the information from there, has to be that one, i need it to individually on the quizzes tell me username, course code and overall score of each course basically.

Thanks in advance smile