Delay with the new hub

Delay with the new hub

by dawn alderson -
Number of replies: 1

Sorry, there will be a delay in terms of my continuing support with the hub.  This might mean it will take much longer to put together, the reason for this is that we need to shift and sift courses...and there appears to be disagreement about this in terms of what exists already.

In the meantime do refer to Moodle.net, there are some courses underneath the demo button, not all. And you still have Mount Orange, which lets you see the same courses in Moodle.net but you can navigate in different roles.  

Average of ratings: -
In reply to dawn alderson

Re: Delay with the new hub

by dawn alderson -

update.....there is now a related post sitting in the community forum (thank you Helen for moving to the right place-I still get confused about right and wrong here...I tend to work somewhere in the middle-whatever that is! smile, which might be of interest to anyone who wishes to express their views about change. 

That would be very welcome, please do.  As I said, all this will determine time-frame for either a nice pacey progression to completion or hanging around waiting for people to make their minds up about what they think....the latter will impede progress and we need, to be honest, to shut down those websites in order to have a short waiting period to reveal the combination of the old-wit-new-combined with a bit of a zingy/fresh impact!

cheaaars!

Dawn