ThinBlu15 theme for Moodle1.5x

ThinBlu15 theme for Moodle1.5x

by Himmat Singh -
Number of replies: 9

appletThinBlu15 theme for Moodle15x. (See pic below). Darkish blue, serious looking theme with a thin header. Good for foundations, communities of practice, etc. Both the theme zip file and the PSD header zip file are in the Members Themes folder in downloads. >> MoodleThemes.

ThinBlu15 theme
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Himmat Singh

Re: ThinBlu15 theme for Moodle1.5x

by Ernesto Gaston Pacheco -
Hi, I want to thank you a lot for the 1.5.x themes you have in your page.
Also want to ask a question: I am looking for Brightretro theme for 1.5.x.
It was in the standar 1.4.x but is not anymore in the 1.5.x.
I have a custom theme based on it that I would like to migrate it to 1.5.x.
Can you help me? Thanks!! smile
In reply to Ernesto Gaston Pacheco

by Himmat Singh -
Hi Ernesto. Let me see you theme on your Moodle 1.4x site. post a link here.
In reply to Himmat Singh

by Ernesto Gaston Pacheco -
Thanks Himmat, the 1.4x place is at aprender.agora.com.ar/c_aleman
(it is in a very slow connection because is not in production).
Regards
In reply to Himmat Singh

A tiny issue with Blulines15

by Kim Flintoff -

G'day Himmat!

I just want to begin by saying thanks for all the work that goes into the MoodleThemes site.

I've just been playing with Blulines15 and have a very minor issue.

On the heading on RSS blocks there seems to be a line feed that pushes the title of the block down and upsets the symmetry of its presentation. 

The problem with the RSS block title

I've tried to scour the code, but I'm not a confident coder.

I can't find where I need to make an amendment - can you assist??

Thanks

Kim 

In reply to Kim Flintoff

Re: A tiny issue with Blulines15

by Himmat Singh -

gomangoHi Kim. I've got this complaint earlier from a few users who use our themes which have images as backgrounds in the sideblock headers. I've tried to duplicate this issue at my end but never succeeded mixed. The image below is from a BlueLines15 theme - Slashdot RSS feed. Even if I allow the Slashdot title in the header I don't get this glitch. From the userlist URLs on the >> MoodleThemes site check up some of the sites that have RSS enabled..somehow none of them display this problem. I don't understand but will begin looking at it again. Perhaps some of the feed titles cause this glitch! 

RSS Feed

In reply to Himmat Singh

by Kim Flintoff -

Hi again,

It could be the titles - but my experience is it happens on every instance of the RSS header - but not on any other sideblock - only the RSS - I suspect it is a minor formatting anomaly. 

I have two moodles running at the same hosting company.  I wonder if the particular PHP or MySQL installation might have something to do with it? 

PHP Version 4.3.10

looking at the core configuration I can see the only differnece between master values and local values is

arg_separator.output&&

Zend Scripting Language Engine: Zend Engine v1.3.0

Apache/1.3.33 (Unix)

oh well - if you do find out I'd appreciate knwong how to fix it.. in the meantime its a minor enough glitch to live with.

Cheers

Kim

In reply to Kim Flintoff

by Helen Foster -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
Hi Kim and Himmat,

Perhaps Urs' posting in the discussion Moving Title Text in Sideblocks will help resolve this issue.
In reply to Helen Foster

by Kim Flintoff -

Thanks Helen,

I have introduced my question over there as well.