Moodle documentation: A couple things as I start my first read-through

Moodle documentation: A couple things as I start my first read-through

by Beth Roberts -
Number of replies: 0

Hello. I'm starting to read through what's here and I've noticed a few things right off the bat, so here goes...

1. I have a question about this sentence in the Introduction: "You are allowed to copy, use and modify Moodle provided that you agree to: provide the source to others; not modify or remove the original license and copyrights, and apply this same license to any derivative work."

The first thing agreed to is offset with a semicolon, but the other two are separated by a comma. Am I missing something? I can understanding choosing either a comma or a semicolon, but I think it would flow better if one or the other was used in both places.

2. A general note about the font - perhaps it is just my system, but I noticed that the difference between bolded text and regular text is vanishingly small and quite difficult to detect. I can barely see it, and I think the distinction might be lost on users with less than perfect vision. This may be a limitation of the font itself, however, so I am not sure if anything can really be done besides choosing another font. I am curious if others see the same issue.

3. On the Features page, I noticed that some listed features end with a period, and some do not. I think it would flow more smoothly if the choice were made one way or the other, and used consistently throughout the document.

-Beth

Average of ratings: -