How to send email to users on enrolling them in a particular course

How to send email to users on enrolling them in a particular course

eftir yashodeep talele -
Number of replies: 4

Hello Moodlers, I wish to send email to students, when I enrol them into any course, that they have been enrolled into such a course etc etc. Is there any way to do it, I could not find any plugin for this. If you know one please let me know. If anyone can help by sharing any script to do it it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You,

Yashodeep.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to yashodeep talele

Re: How to send email to users on enrolling them in a particular course

eftir Steven Swanepoel -

I'm interested if there is a way to do this as well. Simple but very needed function.

In reply to Steven Swanepoel

eftir Maya A -

I will add a third to this request.

When adding new users manually the field that allows you to generate a password and send notification to the user would seem to allow this.

Generate password and notify user

What is the intent of this field?

In reply to Maya A

eftir Steven Swanepoel -

I believe that would be the new user welcome message? A once off message with their username and a system generated password, so not really suitable for course enrollment notification.

In reply to yashodeep talele

eftir Michael Milette -
Mynd av Core developers Mynd av Documentation writers Mynd av Particularly helpful Moodlers Mynd av Plugin developers Mynd av Testers Mynd av Translators

Some enrolment plugins have that built-in like the Waitlist enrolment plugin. What enrolment plugin are you using?