Xerte Online Toolkit not registering grades

Xerte Online Toolkit not registering grades

by Przemek Kaszubski -
Number of replies: 3
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers

Dear SCORM experts,

I've just started playing with Xerte online toolkit and manage to export a valid SCORM package, but cannot get it to register any scoring in Moodle (2.6, also 2.8). Is there anything that I must make sure to set in the options anywhere for the grading to work? I haven't seen posts on this forum where anyone would reports such issues..

Many thanks for any tips,

Przemek 

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Przemek Kaszubski

Re: Xerte Online Toolkit not registering grades

by Dan Marsden -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Plugins guardians Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

It might be better for you to ask on the Xerte forums - there may not be many people here familiar with the authoring settings within Xerte.

You could also try testing your SCORM package on the "Gold standard SCORM player" the Rusitici SCORM Cloud - they have a free basic account that allows you to test your SCORM packages. If it works correctly there then it's possible it's an issue with Moodle. If it doesn't work there it's definately an issue with your package/authoring tool.

Good luck!

Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Dan Marsden

Re: Xerte Online Toolkit not registering grades

by Przemek Kaszubski -
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers

Great advice, Dan, thanks a lot . Just tested my Xerte package on the SCORM Cloud and see no grades there either, ergo the problem is with Xerte. I will investigate through their forums. Thanks again.

Przemek