With selected... Set marking workflow state, then a blank screen

With selected... Set marking workflow state, then a blank screen

by Dominique Bauer -
Number of replies: 2
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

Moodle 2.6. In the Settings of an Assignment, I have set the Use marking workflow to Yes. In the View/grade all submissions page, I select some or all students and, at the bottom of the page, for With selected... I choose Set marking workflow state, Go / OK / Marking workflow state : Released.

When I click Save changes, my computer screen goes blank, I mean completely and indefinitely blank. When I return to the View/grade all submissions page, I see that the state is not updated for the selected students. The problem does not occur when I try in the Moodle.org Sandbox.

Please, can you help me with this problem?

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Dominique Bauer

Re: With selected... Set marking workflow state, then a blank screen

by Helen Foster -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Hi Dominique,

Can you try enabling Debugging on your site to hopefully obtain some helpful messages for diagnosing the problem.

Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Helen Foster

Re: With selected... Set marking workflow state, then a blank screen

by Dominique Bauer -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

Helen,

Thank you for your prompt reply. I will do as you suggest.