Send E-mail when i add course enrollment to the student manual

Send E-mail when i add course enrollment to the student manual

by Mohammad Mohammad -
Number of replies: 2

When i add course manual to the student he/she doesn't now courses have been enrolled i need plugin or any solution to this problem when enrollment course manually to student send email for student and now what course have been enrolled.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Mohammad Mohammad

Re: Send E-mail when i add course enrollment to the student manual

by ryan sanders -

honestly do not have a clue, not much help to ya beyond below. i am simply not that familiar with moodle yet. 

when student logs in, they can go through the "user menu" on the left side.  and it will display all the courses the user is enrolled in. (does not matter type of enrollment beyond guest type, from what i have read recently)

site admin menu => plugins => enrollments => manual (check those settings)

course admin menu => edit settings (check those settings going through the drop down menu's)

done forgot were enrollments happen. i want to say i remember seeing an email option... there were 2 spots enrollments could happen manually.  one was adding roles to course, but another was actually assigning folks to roles within the course (enrolling them)  the, later i thought i remember seeing a "email" check box. to notify of enrollment. but most likely wrong. maybe it was cohorts?

verify moodle is even sending out emails. i remember 2 or 3 pages within "site admin menu" links. i think one setting was to keep emails from being sent from moodle, and i do not remember the other settings.

In reply to ryan sanders

Re: Send E-mail when i add course enrollment to the student manual

by Mohammad Mohammad -

Thank you Dear but i don't show drop down menu where this field??