Articulate support moodle ?

Articulate support moodle ?

by Lokesh Jain -
Number of replies: 3

My client have Articulate  package, and want to execute in course resources/activity. I have try to run this with Scrome and other activity resources. But I am still fail to run it.

Please advise me, how to run with moodle

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Lokesh Jain

Re: Articulate support moodle ?

by Colin Fraser -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Testers

The issue seems to be that Articulate does not always create fully SCORM compliant resources, or perhaps the Articulate SCORM packager includes things that do not fit well into Moodle. This discussion goes into some issues, and they may be related, if they are using Articulate Storyline

In reply to Colin Fraser

by michael michael -

Dear Lokesh Jain,

I'm using articulate with moodle more than 4 yrs now, so  you have to check the setting in the articulate first before start to publish the package,

You must be sure that you publish to LMS, and also the way you want to track the package below you will find the steps i hope it will be useful for you:

Articulate Settings:

• From within your Articulate Presenter project, access the "Publish" feature.
  • Select LMS as the publishing option
  • Click on the SCORM Reporting and Tracking button
  • Enter course description on "Reporting" tab (Optional)
  • Click on the "Tracking" tab and set the project to track slide views or a quiz score.
    • Slide views - Best used for Presenter projects that don't include a quizmaker or Learning Objects quiz.
    • Quiz score - Best used for Quizmaker and Presenter projects that include a Learning Objects quiz.
  • Click OK and Publish
  • After publishing, compress all of the published files into a compressed Zip folder

Moodle Settings:

• From the Moodle course site in Editing Mode, add a "SCORM/AICC" Activity.  A common mistake is to use the "Link to file or web site" resource.
  • After selecting the "SCORM/AICC" activity, you will be able to upload the zipped folder of published articulate files.
  • After uploading the zipped folder, click the "Choose" option.
  • From here you will be able to adjust the rest of the settings to your liking.
  • Once you have all the settings adjusted you can go back to the course site and test your Articulate project.  After completing the project your grade should show up in the grade book on the course site.
Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Colin Fraser

by Paul Raper -

You may also want to try using the TinCan or experience API approach, though I must say that there is still work that needs to be done here in getting data back to Moodle to make this option fully attractive.