Moodle documentation: List of functions?

Moodle documentation: List of functions?

by Anthony Borrow -
Number of replies: 8
Picture of Core developers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
I know there is a place that lists the common functions (moodlelib, weblib, datalib) but I can never remember where it is. I have it bookmarked on one machine but it seems that it should be more prominently placed in the documentation section. I thought I would post it here - as I typically think of going to documentation rather than Using Moodle and searching for CORE API. Its a helpful reference for learning where various common functions are located.

http://moodle.org/mod/resource/view.php?id=1267
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Anthony Borrow

Re: Moodle documentation: List of functions?

by Vu Hung -
Thanks, Anthony!
In reply to Vu Hung

Re: Moodle LMS

by Phillip Nguyen -

Hello Anh Hung,

Toi xin tu gioi thieu..toi ten la Phillip Nguyen.  Cong ty toi dang lam LMS va trong research ve project nay thi gap anh tai moodle site.

Toi dang tim mot nguoi lam consultant, co van ve LMS, va nhung tools ma co san trong moodle site cho project nay.  Toi co mot nhom software programmer o VN va neu duoc chung toi can su giup do cua ban.

Toi hy vong se nhan duoc respond cua ban som.

Thanks.

Nguyen Xuan Hien D. Phillip

In reply to Phillip Nguyen

Re: Moodle LMS

by Vu Hung -
Hi Phillip,
I'm willing to help you if I can. Please send me requirements through private email.

With kind regards,
Vu Hung
In reply to Anthony Borrow

by Zarah Khan -
I get this error "Invalid course module ID" when I try to reference this page.
In reply to Zarah Khan

by Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Hello Zarah. You are referrring to a forum post that is nearly ten years old and the link is no longer available. Howevere, perhaps you will find what you need in the current Moodle documentation https://docs.moodle.org/ ?

Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Mary Cooch

by Zarah Khan -

Oh, I didn't notice that. Thanks.

I would rather like a documentation like we have for Java (Java API documentation), but my friend says since Moodle is open source, it is not so well documented. =(