Course Completion report not showing?

Course Completion report not showing?

by Laura Gill -
Number of replies: 5

Hi there,

I have created a course which required course completion tracking, however when I select reports > Course Completion, none of my activities show up, only a blank screen.

Has anyone else had this issue before?

In reply to Laura Gill

Re: Course Completion report not showing?

by Emma Richardson -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

Do you have the settings set on each assignment?

In reply to Emma Richardson

by Laura Gill -

I created the following Face-to-Face activity with the completion tracking setting set aswell. Once a user has been booked on and attended the session their completion progress is still set as "In progress" "Not Completed" for this F2F activity even though they are set as "Fully Attended" and have received a grade of 100. The only completion condition I have set for the overall course is that this F2F has to be complete.

screenshot

In reply to Laura Gill

by Peter Bowen -

Hi Laura,

My initial thought is that CRON is not running.

What plugin is that - it seems to have very different options to the face-to-face I run, which I am sure is the latest version?

Cheers

Peter

In reply to Peter Bowen

by Laura Gill -
Hi Peter,

I am using just the standard Face-to-Face plugin that was already installed. When I also try to view the Completion Report nothing appears, it is just a blank screen.

In reply to Laura Gill

by Peter Bowen -

Is it a fully blank screen, or can you see some elements on it.

If fully blank, turn on the debugging - this may give some indication as to what is happening.

Also, what Moodle version, what F2F version?

Cheers
Peter