Uploading images Moodle 2.6

Uploading images Moodle 2.6

by Sue Force -
Number of replies: 2

I created a workshop acitivity asking students to build a simple webpage using the workshop acitivty html tools and entry screen.

I set a max upload limit of 7 files but I can only upload 5 and I have students who are having problems with getting more than 1 to upload successfully!

File picker works, files seem to upload - you can see the image in the picker screen and then in the workshop editting screen - but not when you save - they just 'disappear'!

I have tried changing image sizes, tried different sorts of images, tried all the same sorts of image - no success.

Any ideas why?

Attachment 02_imagevisiblebefore_saving.jpg
Attachment 03_image_gone_after_saving.jpg
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Sue Force

Re: Uploading images Moodle 2.6

by David Mudrák -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Plugins guardians Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
That's weird. Is that happening elsewhere, such as in forum posts at your site?
In reply to David Mudrák

Re: Uploading images Moodle 2.6

by Annette Knobloch -

Could this be related to insufficient space in the system for all the graphic files, to be held within Moodle. At our college, we are not being advised ot keep .pdf, graphic, video, audio files to a minimum, and to place these files to unsecure, unsupported  venues (Google Docs, Youtube).  I am not able to see quality , nor Quality Matters, with this alternative.