Re: Receiving a strange error in an Assignment

di Arnold Lamont -
Numero di risposte: 2

HI Jason, I see you had no responses.  I am using Moodle 2.6 and I get the exact error you describe in an Assignment. It also happened quite suddenly.  This Assignment used to work but is now broken.

I can however view the assignment and download the results of submitted work, but when I try and edit the assignment, I run into trouble.  I cannot even click on the Cancel button successfully without this error showing up. 

I get the same error when I duplicate the assignment and try and work with the duplicate.

I hope there is someone out there that can help with this?

Arnold Lamont

(Edited by Mary Cooch -to clarify title original submission Wednesday, 8 October 2014, 11:47 AM)

Media dei voti:  -
In riposta a Arnold Lamont

di Mary Cooch -
Immagine Documentation writers Immagine Moodle HQ Immagine Particularly helpful Moodlers Immagine Testers Immagine Translators

Arnold- I will split your post from the previous one which related to forums and move it to the Assignment forum. To clarify therefore, you are getting the message similar to:

You don't have permission to access /summer2010/course/modedit.php on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Could you please post more details about your exact assignment error message?

In riposta a Mary Cooch

You don't have permission to access /.../modedit.php

di Arnold Lamont -

I am getting more and more of these errors:  Now it is :

You don't have permission to access /mod/assign/view.php  on this server.

I am wondering if I inadvertently made a change on the Moodle server?

Any suggestions would be great!

Arnold