Mem Cache

Mem Cache

by john allen -
Number of replies: 3

Hello all, we are having problems with speed. We have the chron sciprt working - and made no change to speed

we have attempted to install mem cache but cant appear and cant get it working - anybody able to offer support on this

Average of ratings: -
In reply to john allen

Re: Mem Cache

by Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

John  - just to clarify for people (making assumptions from your earlier thread https://moodle.org/mod/forum/discuss.php?d=269787#p1163748 )  you are on Windows and running Moodle 2.5.2 ?

In reply to Mary Cooch

by john allen -

Yes on windows 2008 r2 and moodle 2.5.2

In reply to john allen

by Mari Cruz García -

John,

I also use a Windows server 2008 and I was noticing Moodle 2.6 slow in Windows, for a small-medium Moodle site.

I also asked for help in this forum, asking how to configure correctly opcache, as, according to the  Moodle documentation, it would be enough for improving the performance, better than a php accelerator.

I don't know how to configure men cache for Windows either, but check my previous post to see if the configuration of my php.ini may be useful for you.

Regards,

Mari Cruz