Students taking quiz - all of a sudden gets locked out

Students taking quiz - all of a sudden gets locked out

by Melissa Benson -
Number of replies: 3
Moodle 2.7+ (Build: 20140626)

Situation: Early this morning students were taking a quiz and half way through it said that it was locked. They were not able to finish the quiz. The teacher looked at the quiz on her Moodle site and the eye was closed. She did not close the eye and no other teacher could have.

Has anyone seen this before? I'm trying to get more information but obviously she's busy teaching today. Any information I should ask her? ANY idea what could have happened?

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Melissa Benson

Re: Students taking quiz - all of a sudden gets locked out

by Tim Hunt -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

Look in the Moodle logs. Someone must have closed that eye.

In reply to Tim Hunt

by Melissa Benson -

Looking now..there are a few logs saying "course module updated". Is there any way to look up the "hide" action? Or to see what specific setting was changed?

In reply to Melissa Benson

by Tim Hunt -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

I think it all gets logged as "course module updated". But, how many different staff names to you have for that event? and now may at the time when students had their problem?