rhubarb files not showing up in taskchain

rhubarb files not showing up in taskchain

by Melvin Shantz -
Number of replies: 5

So I have two .htm files created by rhubarb uploaded into a taskchain. I have tried two variations. One is with aliases (how I hope to always work to permit easy backup and restore of the course) and the other not without aliases. I have tried the chain in both Firefox and Chrome. All I get is a big white screen. Internet Explorer indicates a 500 server error. The htm files work fine when loaded directly from the hard drive.

Working with Moodle 2.7.

Rhubarb 3.1

Tx

Mel

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Melvin Shantz

Re: rhubarb files not showing up in taskchain

by Gordon Bateson -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

Hi Mel,

I think the caue of this problem is the as an issue with Rhubarb files that was reported recently on TaskChain repository on GitHub.com:

That issue is fixed in the latest version of TaskChain, so please could you update your TaskChain module and re-try your Rhubarb activity?

If you continue to have problems, please try adding the Rhubarb activity to my testing server so that we can look at it together:

best regards
Gordon

In reply to Gordon Bateson

by Melvin Shantz -

Gordon,

I am having trouble with the login credentials for your site to test my files. 

Please confirm.

Tx,

Mel

In reply to Melvin Shantz

by Glenys Hanson -

Hi Mel,

There was a typo in what Gordon posted. I think this will work:

Cheers,

Glenys

Don't get many opportunities these days to justify my "Particularly helpful Moodler" icon. wink

Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Glenys Hanson

by Gordon Bateson -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

Apologies Mel, and thank you Glenys for spotting the typo and fixing it approve regards, Gordon

In reply to Gordon Bateson

by Melvin Shantz -

All good Gordon and Glenys. Rhubarb files worked on your site Gordon and now work on mine with the update. Thanks for the help. I have another couple of issues that have come up that I shall put into a separate post.